Remove this ad

johnxgrey

novice

Lead

May 3 13 7:19 AM

Tags : :

Greetings everyone.  After a fallow winter season, I have returned with a new publication available at CreateSpace and Amazon.com - my first short story collection entitled The Orphaned Stories of John X. Grey (172 pages $11.50). Containing a baker's dozen of short fiction tales written sometime between 2003 and 2013 originally, plus two poems of more recent vintage, these stories were each rejected by three or more publishers of anthologies and magazines paying professional or lower rates for stories. Considering these stories my orphaned children seeking a home in print somewhere (even though three of them were briefly published digitally online at my website in 2012 until removed), I put them together for sale in recent months and hope these fictional offspring find homes on the bookshelves of fantasy, horror and science-fiction story fans out there in this crowded publishing market. The book is not yet available as a Kindle or on other formats, but perhaps that may change in the future. Here are the links to the CreateSpace and Amazon.com pages. I hope my new creation is shown some love by finding homes for its stories this year.

http://www.amazon.com/Orphaned-Stories-J....of+John+X.+Grey

https://www.createspace.com/4263063

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

johnxgrey

novice

#1 [url]

May 8 13 8:33 AM

Thanks to those readers who have purchased a copy of my fictional offspring since the collection's release on May 2.  The Orphaned Stories of John X. Grey was ranked 304,419 in sales (on May 8, 2013) at Amazon.com.  I'm glad my 13 little orphaned short stories and 2 poems are finding love and bookshelves for their new homes.

Quote    Reply   

johnxgrey

novice

#2 [url]

May 8 13 11:02 PM

The ranking rose to 150,588 earlier after another copy sold and is now around 189,741, but still the highest sales rank attached to any of my books or the small press anthologies where my stories appear, so I'm still pretty pleased.  I need to get some novel revisions concluded and move on to some new monster hunting story ideas that are still just paragraph-long outlines at present.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help