Remove this ad

miles

regular

Lead

Jan 23 13 7:55 PM

Tags : :

This will be the most asked question - and rightfully so!

As of today, 1/23/13, I do not have a specific release date planned. But, that is because it takes time to set up the company, the website, have checks printed, yadda yadda, and each step must be taken correctly.

The first order of business will be the new contract and that should be ready in the next few days. Then I will put together the galley, and depending on how many stories I have to replace, I will have a much better idea of the time frame.

No matter what, the updates will be frequent and i won't be dragging my feet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

pnorris

rookie

#2 [url]

Feb 6 13 4:56 AM

Hi Miles, have the new contracts gone out? Just asking cos was talking to another author who's in UEG and he said he'd already submitted a new contract?

Been checking my emails past few days but nothing?

To have an idea is not enough - no matter how good the idea is. philnorris63.wordpress.com/ Find me on twitter @pnorris14

Quote    Reply   

miles

regular

#3 [url]

Feb 6 13 9:29 AM

My email list has been misbehaving. I will re-send, but it'll be on Friday before I am back in town. I need to check with a few of the others as well.

Quote    Reply   

starkers

rookie

#8 [url]

Apr 23 13 7:56 AM

Hi any news on when the galleys will be going out?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

miles

regular

#9 [url]

Apr 23 13 10:10 AM

Some have been sent and everyone will have theirs by Friday. I'll also update with a general email letting folks know that they have all been sent out.

Quote    Reply   

CWilliamRussette

rookie

#14 [url]

Sep 28 13 9:29 PM

Russettes Reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/RYO5PIGCLK6CD/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00DR2HQPA&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=133140011&store=digital-text

I was admittedly new to Emby Press but the idea of a series of books dedicated to the theme of monster hunting is so the perfect fit for me. It means I am an easy sell for this wonderful subgenre but I also know the difference between some writers and the amazing ones. I did not know going in but there was a theme for USE ENOUGH GUN.

That being: the hunt that doesn't end well. That is as grim as it sounds in the anthology. Some are more grim than others ranging from sad to downright brutal. None of that takes away from the sheer enjoyment I found in this book. There were a few stinkers in this fans opinion but very few. The book has a huge selection of writers and monsters. I was concerned that it would be all vampires and werewolves. While those two beasts were there I was thrilled with the variety and in two cases happily surprised. I will just highlight the great reads that came from Josh Reynolds, E. Dagforth, TW Garland, Dev Jarret, Angel Propps, Rob Pegler and Jonathon Templar. There are two that just blew the roof for me though, both because of the monster used and pure writing craft. I really can't tell which I preferred more between Vermin by Blaise Torrence and Weapon of Choice by Paul Starkey. Great, fun romps!

I will definitely be buying more from this cool company.

C William Russette 2013

Quote    Reply   

Charles Phipps

novice

#16 [url]

Oct 12 13 7:40 PM

You should put up the fact it's for sale on the Book store and separate the Coming Soon from the Released.

But yeah, I picked this up for Kindle and will be reviewing it soon!

I CAN'T WAIT!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help